COVID-19 VISITATION PROTOCOLS
Visitation Guidelines will be as follows:
- All visitors to our Inpatient Center will be screened upon arrival, including a temperature check and acknowledgement of Visitation Protocol, and must remain in the patient rooms for the duration of their visit. *Returning visitors who have left the property will be screened again upon return.
- Inpatient Center visitation hours are 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM every day. Approved guests may stay overnight.
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask while inside our facility.
- Inpatient Center guests are limited to 6 visitors each day per patient.
- No pets are allowed in the facility until further notice. Patient pets and service animals are allowed to enter.
- Inpatient Center doors will be locked overnight from 10:00 pm – 8:00 am until further notice.
- The Great Room, Family Room, Play Room, Family Kitchen and Laundry are closed until further notice in an effort to observe social distancing guidelines.
- Administration offices are closed to the public until further notice in an effort to observe social distancing guidelines.
These protocols will be strictly enforced in order to keep our patients, families, and staff as safe as possible. We appreciate your observation of these protocols during this sensitive time.