Visitation Guidelines will be as follows:
- All visitors to our Inpatient Center will be screened upon arrival, including a temperature check and acknowledgement of Visitation Protocol. Children over 2 years of age are welcome in the Center and must complete COVID screening. *Returning visitors who have left the property will be screened again upon return.
- Inpatient Center visitation hours are 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM every day.
- Inpatient Center visitor limitations per patient on HOWF premises are subject to change based on our community’s current COVID Risk Level, which is monitored closely by HOWF.
- 2 approved guests may stay overnight with the patient and must arrive before 8:00 pm (doors will be locked at 8:00 pm).
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask while inside our facility.
- No pets are allowed in the facility until further notice. Patient’s pets and service animals are allowed to enter but must be on a leash or secured in someone’s arms when outside the patient’s room.
- Inpatient Center doors will be locked overnight from 8:00 pm – 8:00 am until further notice.
These guidelines will be strictly enforced to keep our patients, families, and staff as safe as possible. We appreciate your cooperation.