COVID-19 VISITATION PROTOCOLS
Visitation Guidelines will be as follows:
- All visitors to our Inpatient Center will be screened upon arrival, including a temperature check and acknowledgement of Visitation Protocol, and must remain in the patient rooms for the duration of their visit. *Returning visitors who have left the property will be screened again upon return.
- Inpatient Center visitation hours are 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM every day.
- 2 approved guests may stay overnight.
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask while inside our facility.
- Inpatient Center guests are limited to 6 visitors each day per patient. Children are permitted but must complete the screening process and will count towards the six-visitor limit.
- No pets are allowed in the facility until further notice. Patient pets and service animals are allowed to enter.
- Inpatient Center doors will be locked overnight from 8:00 pm – 8:00 am until further notice.
- The Great Room and Children’s Play Room are closed until further notice to observe social distancing guidelines.
These guidelines will be strictly enforced to keep our patients, families, and staff as safe as possible. We appreciate your cooperation.