Hospice of Wichita Falls takes pride in providing an excellent working environment where teamwork, communication, and respect for every individual are key aspects in achieving our mission of “Care, Hope and Support for All when Illness Threatens Life.”
Hospice of Wichita Falls is seeking those individuals, who have a passion for patient care, a caring manner and desire to make a difference in someone’s life. We offer competitive salary and great benefits such as Blue Cross and Blue Shield Health and Dental, Superior Vision, Mutual of Omaha Organization paid and Voluntary Life insurance, Mutual of Omaha Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Teledoc, 403b Retirement Annuity, and Paid Time Off & 9 paid Holidays. The appreciation the staff receives from leadership, patients, families and the community are unparalleled.
We invite you to join us in achieving our mission by applying for employment.
Hospice of Wichita Falls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hospice of Wichita Falls takes pride in an excellent working environment where teamwork, communication, and respect for every individual are key values. The appreciation staff receives from leadership, patients, families and the community are unparalleled. In addition, Hospice of Wichita Falls offers the following benefits to its employees.
Life and AD&D
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care
- Dependent Care
403b Retirement Annuity
- Mutual of America
- 1% annual employer contribution after first year of service
- Employer contribution match up to 3%
- Employee directed and vested after six years
Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) provides you with more flexibility to use your time off to meet your personal needs, while recognizing your individual responsibility to manage your paid time off.
- Hospice of Wichita Falls recognizes nine paid holidays a year
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day